Friday, March 8, 2013

Wake Up Little Susie

It's been a good week, but a long one. We woke this morning to a driving snow. The temperature is right at freezing or just above and thus it's really wet coming down. More of a slush in the air than actual snow. It is sticking on the grass but streets are clear. It's just not cold enough. I guess that's a good thing for commuters like me.

I slept right to the alarm this morning. First time in a while it has gone off but understandable given that it is Friday. We did linger a bit last night. I was on the phone with D2 after dinner beginning at 9:00 so didn't actually get to bed until ten and then really shut down for the night a bit after that. I suppose sleeping right into the alarm is better than waking several times over night. I think that's one of the reasons I am tired. Earlier in the week I was up at least once each night presumably from a dream or perhaps the wind of this storm. It is jarring though having that alarm sound. I wonder if I should try that new app that monitors your sleep pattern on your phone.

The announcer on the boat just wished us all a Fabulous Friday. I am ready to take that to heart. I haven't gotten my normal second wind on the week as yet but I know it will kick in at one point today so I will keep up the psyche until it hits. Looking forward as always to the weekend.

And that makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment